(This is old news) Chucky map
I know this is like ancient by this point but does anybody know why Chucky doesn't get a map but someone like the pig or fnaf does?
I know this is like ancient by this point but does anybody know why Chucky doesn't get a map but someone like the pig or fnaf does?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it depends on the license holder and possibly also on the current ressourcen that BHVR has.
Also imo in Pigs and Fnafs case, the locations are very iconic (at least the bathroom for saw but also also the eastereggs and also the pizzeria in Fnafs case but I don’t actually know anything about that franchise) while there might be possible location like the Toy Factory (?) it is not that iconic to the franchise
I wait every day for the chance to play as Ghostface in a Scream or big city inspired map.
Please let me lurk in houses and back alleys, BHVR…