What happened to the decisive strike and hatch changes?
big hMMMMMMMMMMM
big hMMMMMMMMMMM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They didnt feel like the DS strike change was good enough, so it didn't get into neither the PTB nor live game. I guess it'll be for the mid chapter balance update.
The hatch change was only for the PTB to find out ways to change it. Since they didn't find a solution they liked it remained PTB only and I gess it'll also be mid chapter.
I hope a ds change comes soon, it's still the number one perk in my opinion. I play survivor too and DS saves your ass 90% of the times and get you an escape. Very time consuming for a killer when 3 or 4 survivors runs it too.
I don't like DC, I also have no idea what changes it will have.
I personally dont use DC because I generally tend to win the chase against Killer, so I guess none of the changes will really bother me.