Houndmaster's vault is back to being useless
it wasn't even 0.45 previously, it was bugged to be around 0.3 - 0.2
it shouldn't be a hatchet, but 0.65 is way too slow. It needs to be 0.5, a survivor fast vault.
it wasn't even 0.45 previously, it was bugged to be around 0.3 - 0.2
it shouldn't be a hatchet, but 0.65 is way too slow. It needs to be 0.5, a survivor fast vault.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So then no couter play?
I havn't really had too much trouble when playing as her, I tend to only go for vaults if it's a really bad window or I want a trade with a vault.
This is just to make windows be a counterplay option for her which is fine, if you are quick enough you'll hit them anyways.