This event
I absoljabsohate this event already as usual survivors are being totally more toxic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's pretty funny. This event is pretty Survivor sighted but I pretty much figured that out during the dep stream
Though I agree, there is a lot more toxicity already amongst survivors, I have also seen it in the killers. 5 Killer matches, 5 survivor matches. 5 SWF's, 4 with teabagging flashlight warriors that cry when you 3-4k. Of the killers - all had eboni mori.
Yeah, I'll be real here: Survivors pretty much control whether or not killers can get points. If they want they can keep vessels up and run so far away that by the time you can close the distance and get to the vessels the survivor has been rescued so you can't smash the vessels. Hooks are vulnerable to sabotage because all of the hooks are "events hooks" so making all hooks unbreakable would be OP so instead they're all breakable. And the nail in the coffin is that for a killer to get good points, they need to hook each survivor three times. Which can be denied by gen-rushing or intentional suicides done out of spite. Killers have without a doubt gotten the short end of the stick this event.
Very nice event. Thank you