Silent fast vaults

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Fast vaults are randomly silent

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Atleast once every game my fast vaults are silent, even though I'm not using quick and quit or any other vault/silence related perks. It's happened on several games now with all possible map/character combinations, haven't really collected any data. I'm not sure if it's only on my end, or isn't killer able to hear those either.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I have noticed this too for a while, its completely random. Im not sure if its just silent for me or everyone

  • Just wanted to update, that this still happens.

  • Still exists.

    I think I'll record some gameplay to show this. Still don't know if the vaults are silent to killer's aswell, which makes this bug an advantage to survivors.

  • Been having this as well, seeing this post is months ago I do not know if it was fixed and now it's bugged again or if it never got fixed

  • is it just silent for us vaulters or is it silent for the killer too? I’ve noticed this happening as well. If it is just our perspective than whatever, but if it is global this needs to be fixed yesterday.