New rift suggestion and questions.
Please take away the aspect of needing to play every single day. It makes no sense why you guys did this.
You guys literally once changed challenges from 3 shards to 5 and made master challenges 5 to 8 to make things easier. Constantly showered us in extra ways to earn rift fragments as well as frenzies. As a fairly regular player finishing even the deep rift was not too insanely hard.
Now we have a version where we have to play every single day as well as matches themselves seemingly no longer earning XP? Thats unreasonable. I feel like this will have the opposite effect as intended.
I am someone whos done every single rift. I will admit the engagement factor of it worked on me. Here is the thing though. If I ever come to not complete one. I will start to not care about finishing them in the future since my streak is already broken.
Last but least. Is RIFT LORE seriously gone? Dude that stuff was cool and I even liked the comic book style images and videos. Are we seriously done with that?
Comments