2)[Bug]: No name of the power of these killers “Freddy, Ghostface, The Onryo, The Xenomorph.
Description: When i put the mouse over this icon of the power of these killers “Freddy, Ghostface, The Onryo, The Xenomorph aren’t showed the name of the power into italian language (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3, Screenshot 4). If i choose the unknown killer power for example i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 5). If i change into english language, these tooltip of these killers are okay. (Screenshot 6)
Step by Step:
- I launch the game on the steam launcher
- I’m awaiting which the game is loading
- I click on the “Play” button on the main menu
- I click on the “Killer” button,
- I click on the “Characters” button and I select “The Freddy” killer,
- I click on the “Loadout” button on the left side, here i put the mouse over the “Power” icon, the tooltip into italian don’t see the name (Screenshot 1)
- I select The Ghostface killer,
- I click on the “Loadout” button on the left side, here i put the mouse over the “Power” icon, the tooltip into italian don’t see the name (Screenshot 2)
- I select The Onryo killer,
- I click on the “Loadout” button on the left side, here i put the mouse over the “Power” icon, the tooltip into italian don’t see the name (Screenshot 3)
- I select the Xenomorph killer;
- I click on the “Loadout” button on the left side, here i put the mouse over the “Power” icon, the tooltip into italian don’t see the name (Screenshot 4)
- If i choose the unknown killer power for example i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 5).
- If i change into english language, these tooltip of these killers are okay. (Screenshot 6)
Platform: PC – Steam
Version game: 8.7.0
Size monitor: 1920x1080
Language: italian
Screenshot:
Image 1 =>
Image 2 ⇒
Image 3 ⇒
image 4 ⇒
image 5 ⇒
imagr 6 ⇒
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
I hope which these tooltip will be reworked again to see the name of the power of these killers. While in english aren't see these issues.






Comments