[Bug]: overlapping issue "Devotion 15" with his description of the player level – player profile.

Description: When i put the mouse over the image of the player level, the game shows a tooltip. Here there is a small issue about the description of the player profile and the text “Devotion: xx”, is overlapping issue into italian language. (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language same problem (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

  1. I launch the game into the steam-PC
  2. I’m awaiting which my main menu of the game is loading
  3. I click on the banner “Player profile” at the top-right side banner
  4. I put the mouse over the image “Player level”
  5. Here there is a small issue about the description of the player profile and the text “Devotion: xx”, is overlapping issue into italian language. (Screenshot 1).
  6. If i change into english language i’ve the same issue  (Screenshot 2)

Platform: PC – Steam

Version game: 8.7.0

Size monitor: 1920x1080

Severity: low – graphical issue

Language: italian and english language but i think others languages.

SCREENSHOT:

IMAGE 1 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.05.07 - 04.34.12.03.png

IMAGE 2 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.05.07 - 04.38.43.53.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

i hope which this issue will be fixed very soon.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments