Hiiii
I’m 19F tired of solo queue none of my friends play this game. JUST WANNA CHILL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE GAME. I play in and out so I think I’m average at the game rn but I’d love to make some new friends. PLAYSTATION PLAYER BTW!!!
I’m 19F tired of solo queue none of my friends play this game. JUST WANNA CHILL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE GAME. I play in and out so I think I’m average at the game rn but I’d love to make some new friends. PLAYSTATION PLAYER BTW!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just came here for the same thing, add me. I'm on Playstation too, add me: mjmartez
Hey im also looking for new people to play with! not very good tho since im fairly new. Feel free to add me im HatboredRose on ps
Hi hi! If you have PS5 add me on Discord! - Forcefoolie