@Peanits said:
A fix was just pushed to the backend. It should be working on all platforms now.
I get points from playing killer but not from escaping as survivor Edit: with a lantern. Can you give an estimate as to when survivor points will work?
@Peanits said:
A fix was just pushed to the backend. It should be working on all platforms now.
I get points from playing killer but not from escaping as survivor Edit: with a lantern. Can you give an estimate as to when survivor points will work?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They just fixed it.
Should we expect a refund on tickets used? (I already know the answer!)
I get points from playing killer but not from escaping as survivor Edit: with a lantern. Can you give an estimate as to when survivor points will work?
nvm; I'm good now