Franklin's Demise is not making survivors drop items.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Franklin's Demise is not making survivors drop items.

PLATFORM: Steam, P.C.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Equip the Depleted Ink Ribbon and Admin Wristband for add-ons, Franklin's Demise, Dying Light, Leather Pursuer, and Weave: Attunement for perks, and Bloody Party Streamers as an offering, and finally queue for then play a match. In my second match with this combination I switched out Dying Light for Cruel Limits and had the same result. This was repeated in a third match which I disconnected from; and where the clip comes from.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/EKlsTErRXvo

PLAYER LOGS:

  • I was unable to find instructions on how to do this from the forums and did not which information off the forums was safe to trust.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Might be ping related, saw a post on reddit earlier where someone with red ping was able to pick up a medkit while the killer had weave attunement without becoming oblivious while having red ping. It could be unrelated but I see in your video you also have red ping. It's also inconsistent because I played a match earlier where franklins was working just fine against a weave/franklins kaneki player.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    Might be ping related, saw a post on reddit earlier where someone with red ping was able to pick up a medkit while the killer had weave attunement without becoming oblivious while having red ping. It could be unrelated but I see in your video you also have red ping. It's also inconsistent because I played a match earlier where franklins was working just fine against a weave/franklins kaneki player.

    I have some other examples that are not ping related.

    https://youtu.be/gaLp5RKRccQ?si=dt3cZNxiffQXKsRr&t=1888
    This is the first match where it happened, although I did not notice it at the time.

    https://youtu.be/gaLp5RKRccQ?si=gz4LO4EJbTI6REe4&t=2895
    This is the match where I first noticed it happening. During this match I was under the impression this was the work of hacking. The clip previously posted was from the match after this one; which I DC'd from shortly after the clip ended upon realizing Franklin's Demise was bugged.

  • The bug might be nemesis related. Played against two other killers (unknown, pphead) with franklins (one weave, one without) and it worked fine there.

  • This is only with Nemi. Any basic attack perks aren't working right with him.