Could we possibly get a Devil May Cry collab please. With Vergil as the Killer and maybe Lady and Trish as survivors. I could see Vergil using his sword as his power and maybe his demon form in his Mori. Thoughts???
Well, a guy can dream lol. I still would like some sort of crossover either way shape or form it would be sweet to see the two come together however they see fit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see Vergil as a Killer, even if they used the "Entity is manipulating him" excuse It still wouldn't look right
Well, a guy can dream lol. I still would like some sort of crossover either way shape or form it would be sweet to see the two come together however they see fit.