HIGH PING
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: On March 5, I downloaded DBD again, and saw that the spying had become high (around 170ms), and it still is, although before that the ping was good and stable. It is important to note that VPN and other programs that could reduce the speed are disabled. I also have a high internet speed, and in other games the ping is low. I live in the Asia region (specifically in Russia, the city of Ussuriysk), and so far I've been playing on Asian servers, but now I come across Europeans and Russians with me. Please help with this problem.
PLATFORM: PC - Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- On April 5, I bought the Tokyo Ghoul DLC and downloaded the DBD
- I entered the match, and now I have such a ping every day, regardless of whether something reduces the speed or not
VIDEO:
https://imgur.com/741oL90PLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments