Infinite Fall Above Midwich Courtyard

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

While playing as a survivor on Midwich Elementary School, I got stuck in an infinite falling state above the courtyard after attempting to vault or drop from the upper floor.

Similar report: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/439384/infinite-falling-spot-on-midwich-elementary-school-courtyard-drop?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=midwich

PLATFORM: Steam (PC)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • 1. Playing as a survivor, I reached the upper floor near the courtyard area.
  • 2. I attempted to drop down into the courtyard by running toward the hole/broken wall section.
  • 3. As I dropped, instead of falling normally, my character got stuck in an infinite falling animation above the courtyard.
  • 4. I remained suspended mid-air, unable to move or fall properly.
  • 5. The issue resolved only after a killer approached and hit me.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/si-IQaXyw1c DeadByDaylight.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • That is most likely the reason why sometimes Nemesis' zombies get stuck on that drop too.