Generator animations have been broken for a while now!

I posted this on the DbD reddit, though I wanted to post it somewhere proper for bug reporting.

Pretty much, I figured out recently that the generator animations have been broken for around three years now (Rough estimate) and I haven't seen anybody talk about it, so I wanted to make a topic on it. The first 25% progress animation for generators are bugged, the pistons are much slower then they should be and it's does look a little janky. When you go beyond 25% complete, the pistons speed back up to how they should play.

I have a reddit post with a video of the issue, I will link it below, If I need to put the video someway else, I will be happy to!
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1kaxbk5/generator_animations_have_been_bugged_for_3_years/

I know there's much bigger issues in the game, but I'd still like to bring attention to this!

Tagged: Declined

Comments