Calm Spirit in the Shrine...

Again.

If I were to go throw the archives for the past shrines, I swear to god this perk shows up almost bi weekly.

Comments

  • They need to do something about shrine's randomness.

    And I am saying this as a person who has all of the perks. It must be frustrating for people who are waiting for special perks.

  • Maybe devs think us players need this perk so our neighbours cannot hear our screams through another stressful game ;-) 
  • Delfador said:

    They need to do something about shrine's randomness.

    And I am saying this as a person who has all of the perks. It must be frustrating for people who are waiting for special perks.

    The shrine can be really frustrating for new players. It takes a lot of time (or money) till you can play with a decent build. A friend stopped playing because he realised that he has to put in hundreds of hours to be able to compete as killer on higher ranks