The time ban bug for non-intentional disconnection is back for me

It started happening today. I was playing two matches and in both of them, I got disconnected because I had "No internet connection" when I had a perfectly good internet connection and what do I see? The time ban for matchmaking. I didn't disconnect from match intentionally, I disconnected because the game thought I had no internet connection, did this start happening again for anyone else?

Comments

  • It happened me yesterday (May 15th) and today (May 16th). I got disconnected because the game claimed "I had no internet", though my Discord was working perfectly fine. Now I've received a 10 minute ban.

    This issue needs to be resolved.

  • @HOOMAN said:

    It started happening today. I was playing two matches and in both of them, I got disconnected because I had "No internet connection" when I had a perfectly good internet connection and what do I see? The time ban for matchmaking. I didn't disconnect from match intentionally, I disconnected because the game thought I had no internet connection, did this start happening again for anyone else?

    Yes i am currently at 1hr ban penalty because of the same issue. I play other online games without issues.

    If i get permanently banned from DBD because Of this issue, i want my money back and compensation for all the 700+ hours i have spent on this game