What do you think the prestige rewards will be??

So we know prestige rewards are coming in phase 2 of the QOL updates, a lot of people are wondering what they will be?? I can say right now that I don’t believe we’ll get clothing cosmetics for p100 because than killers will dodge lobbies which is why the prestige levels were removed in pre game lobbies.


I can see possibly a banner and a badge, maybe backgrounds of the character avatars?? Should be interesting to see what BHVR comes up with but let me know what you guys think??

Comments

  • Will be a badge with the characters default portrait

  • @SoGo said:

    I would like something along the lines of:

    P20 - Unique Badge

    P40 - Unique Banner

    P60/P80/P100 - A full Cosmetic set.

    This is basically what I want to see. Just a badge, banner or charm would disappoint most people. The cosmetic can literally even be a recolor of the bloody cosmetics. Like a silver blood for example would be pretty cool.

1 2 ›