Clic don't register!
Happend mostly with nurse, M1 or M2 dont register or I can see my mouse in the screen. I cant be the only one. This bug is in the game for soo long but seem to happen just to me, WHY?? Make nurse even harder to play.
Happend mostly with nurse, M1 or M2 dont register or I can see my mouse in the screen. I cant be the only one. This bug is in the game for soo long but seem to happen just to me, WHY?? Make nurse even harder to play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs cant nerf nurse since she is the only one that can keep up with SWF.
But they can accidentially introduce some bugs and forget to fix them
ill try thanks
Which has been around for ages btw.