Has anyone gotten their twitch drop rewards for the ghoul release yet?
I got all the rewards about 16 days ago on my twitch account and have the game linked. But I haven't gotten the bloodpoints or the portraits in game so far.
I got all the rewards about 16 days ago on my twitch account and have the game linked. But I haven't gotten the bloodpoints or the portraits in game so far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rewards definitely work, I've been using them, and I've seen others with them as well.
You might want to contact the support team.
Maybe your account was unlinked somehow? Did you double check everything?