Game crashed, tried starting it up again and it keeps on saying "No Network Connection".
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I walked away from my game for a couple minutes, came back and my game had crashed. Tried restarting it and the "NO Network Connection" came up. I restarted my ps4, same thing. Restarted my router, same thing. Un-installed and re-installed DBD, same thing. I am connected to the internet and other online games work just fine.
PLATFORM: PS4
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Game Crashed, then no network connection popped up.
VIDEO: N/A
PLAYER LOGS: N/A
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Declined
Comments
I am having this exact same issue. My game worked fine, went downstairs got a package delivered came back up to "network connection required" ect. My internet is working great, I can't understand what took place for me to suddenly not have access to my game. I restarted my ps5, restarted my game and tested internet connection.
I got the same message. I'm on PS5.
My laptop and PS5 both report the internet connection is completely fine. I loaded up Overwatch and Doom Eternal's multiplayer to test my connection and was able to connect to both, so this isn't an issue with internet or Playstation Network. Is it a server issue?
Edit: Punctuation
It has to be. Mine actually is working now! Hopefully yours does too 🫶