How to get the Hsys artmask studio banner?
I bought the Bunny Outfit for Yui and two Masks but only got Kaneki's Mask Badge…
Does anyone know how to unlock the Banner?
I bought the Bunny Outfit for Yui and two Masks but only got Kaneki's Mask Badge…
Does anyone know how to unlock the Banner?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well the cosmetics i got were neas outfit, the unknowns mask, jonah's mask, kanekis outfit, and kanekis Rize legendary. I did end up with the banner. So maybe its kanekis purple outfit or a certain number of cosmetics in general. Because rize legendary gives the kaneki mask badge, i think i got the flowers banner from kanekis purple outfit or just buying the chapter. So it might have been buying 4-5 cosmetics in total
Thank you! I also thought about that you have to buy even more Cosmetics but man… to my mind 3 Cosmetics should be enough.