[Bug]: Bot is stucked into the locker – Raccon City – West wings

Description: When i play as Killer (The Huntress), and the map is Raccoon City – West Wing, a player is disconnected from the match, i play to find the others players. After a while the game reports me to this place where there are crows inside the locker, I open the locker and find the survivor who is stuck. I could in no way take the survivor. (Video 1)

Step by Step:

  1. I launch the game with steam
  2. I plays as Killer at the new event
  3. I choose the Huntress,
  4. The game is starting and the map is Raccoon City – West Wing,
  5. I hook a player, after a lot of time, this player has disconnected from the match
  6. I search others player  and after a while, the game reports me to this place where there are crows inside the locker,
  7. I open the locker and find the survivor who is stuck. I could in no way take the survivor. (Video 1)

Platform: PC – Steam

Maps: Raccon city - West Wing

Version game 8.6.2

Video:

VIDEO 1 ⇒

https://youtu.be/AVFYotOZtOQ?si=g23tUAOFW12LAYES

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments