You made the point scoring even worse for survivor in the event mode.
The points give the same amount just objective category now, do you even play this game? Test it? Like 100 objective points for filling a gen with an entire can is NOTHING, what if another survivor finishes the gen (which now only provides Objective points), what then. Now the bloodshot eye is utterly worthless.
I'll play normal mode, thanks.
Comments
yeah... this event hasnt been the greatest unfortunately.
at least the cosmetics look cool
Pretty good job so far I guess.
It literally would take to play ONE MATCH to see that this didn't fix anything, actual bonkers considering this is the THIRD TIME they've failed this event. I'm only mad coz I like the event gameplay, but killer queues are already long and this is just gonna make it worse LOL
And yeah these event cosmetics are cool, I love the vittorio one.
Lunar Event > Blood Moon
I just wish the Vittorio outfit wasn't timegated.