RPD hook bug
DeadByDaylight.log
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Survivors can land and get stuck on top of the hook below the balcony to the right of library on RPD
PLATFORM:PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: was running a Legion on RPD and tried to jump off the balcony to the right of library. Landed on the hook below the balcony twice and was stuck there for a bit. The killer cannot reach a survivor in that spot unfortunately. The bug should get fixed asap so the game can remain balanced.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
This incident was part of the last match according to my player log. Should save some time. I probably got reported cause the killer saw me get stuck there , but reporting the issue is more important.
I do wonder if this bug happens specifically in the blood moon mode. I didn't go testing to figure out if that's the case.
This place? Happened today (18.04.2025) on the PTB on RPD East Wing against Alien
https://youtu.be/ge-q-9T9pakI saw someone there and tried to push here down, but got also stuck. Alien managed to get us down
Edit: The sable was on comms with me and tried to get Alien over to help us down. Not sure if he understood that we are actually stuck
We didn't get crows for some reason
Yeah I had this a while ago and thought here we go!
The couple players managed to get down though for me to hook which I thought was cool of them.