Screamed in a locker with Ghoul's red mask add on.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I screamed in a locker when Ghoul uses Yamori's Mask add on.

PLATFORM: Nintendo Switch

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

He also had Friends Till The End I got in a locker to try and avoid it just to scream once the hook happened. I figure out it was that add on and wonder if this is intentional. Map was one of the Yamaoka maps. If this is intended I'm sorry for posting it here but most perks that make you scream and even Doctor's powers don't work on you if in a locker so I assume it's a bug.

VIDEO: I can't record on the Nintendo Switch

PLAYER LOGS: I'm not a PC player N/A

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Why was this declined I followed the template before?

Tagged: Declined

Comments