My most hated killer is now Kaneki
and i thought i hated Legion, OMG, take your beer BI, youve proven your point! ive have enough!
i was looking forward to this event and contrary to what ive seen on yt in my opinion its a fantastic event. survivors finally have a chance to win, and pouring gas is 100% more fun.
as a killer i dont mind it either, theres always someone running around the map, you can always find someone somewhere. i dont feel like a mindless guard dog patrolling 5 points on the map. its harder to win, but i treat it as part of event. at least map is 'alive'.
but kaneki, OMG, im sick of this character. and as if that wasnt enough, 5 games in a row with him is not uncommon, while hes the most op character in the game! ive had enough of him for at least a year. ive done more dcs in these two weeks than in the 3000 hours i have on the counter, not kidding.
playing against him is unpleasant, no counterplay. if anything ruined this event, it was him.
Comments
For me what ruined this event is how fast survivors can complete gens and that there is no counterplay to that hardcoded into the game.
I appreciate that BHVR wants to stress test this new gen completion mechanic, but by giving it no counterplay, its so punishing to play any killer without map mobility - so unironically I now play exclusively Kaneki, probably feeding into the problem, but thats just DBD, I guess.
The couple of times I played Pyramid Head, I lost so hard and got "ggez"ed every singel time, that I will now play just Kaneki till this event is over. Everythin else seems pointless and I guess BHVR wants their data on him, too.