I’ve been soloing again.

It’s been a minute since a played. Decided to hop on for the Blood Moon. Kinda feel bad for killers because it’s easy to do 1 gen, and fill the rest up.

I started running Empathy, Empathetic Connection, and Autodidact.

It’s worked surprisingly well. I see where they are, and they can also see me while injured. So they know where not to run the killer if they see me on a gen. If they escape they usually come to me. If not I come to them. Stack up tokens. Then start with the miracle plays.

It takes 2 slots, but giving your team aura read while injured is better than giving aura read on hook imo.

Comments

  • @WaveyTrey said:

    It’s been a minute since a played. Decided to hop on for the Blood Moon. Kinda feel bad for killers because it’s easy to do 1 gen, and fill the rest up.

    I started running Empathy, Empathetic Connection, and Autodidact.

    It’s worked surprisingly well. I see where they are, and they can also see me while injured. So they know where not to run the killer if they see me on a gen. If they escape they usually come to me. If not I come to them. Stack up tokens. Then start with the miracle plays.

    It takes 2 slots, but giving your team aura read while injured is better than giving aura read on hook imo.

    keep playing , when I came back from my break my matches were cake too.