Fresh Coffee

Basically the BROWN add on for the ghoul is so rare i barely see it in the bloodweb. i see iri add ons way more often which is weird. On top of that, when I do find a fresh coffee I try buying it and it gives me an error regarding my bloodweb and when i go back the coffee is purchasable again

PLATFORM: PC, steam

Attached a video of the bug

https://youtu.be/mN1HDG3ry5U

please fix this asap

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • i been noticing that too. i also have seen the purple umbrela add ons a lot more, i get the feeling the rarity of them might have swaped somehow? maybe its just a concidence but have double the umbrella add ons than i do any other purple and half the amount of coffees compared to other browns.

    Screenshot 2025-04-12 034034.png Screenshot 2025-04-12 034055.png
  • I've got around 200 of the other brown add-ons. I've only been able to get around 50 of Fresh Coffee. Something is definitely up.