The Brown Coffe Addon for Kaneki shows up rarely in the Bloodweb

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

asdad.png

PLATFORM:

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I’ve used roughly 11 of them so far, and compared to most other brown addons as you can see, I’ve only got 26 left in total — which is way less than what i should have, compared to the other brown addons.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same here. I have 70+ of every other brown, but only 3 coffees. And I've only used maybe 3 of them and actively hunt for them in the bloodweb.

  • Ditto, I've also noticed that the umbrella purple add-on appears much more than the other purples. I currently have around 15-25 of the rest of the purples with 103 umbrellas. Seems almost like the appearance rates for the coffee and umbrella were swapped somehow? Very weird bug.

  • Yeah, I'm getting one or two umbrellas per bloodweb level. Level 34 on this prestige, and the only coffee I've seen was from a mystery box.

    Finally saw one in the wild on level 36.