Why is my Cousin constantly kicked out of lobby on XBOX? Does anyone know how to fix it?

My cousin plays on XBOX, and is having trouble staying in a lobby. In both the event and normal mode. She'll load into the lobby just fine, but then get kicked out within a few seconds. We were able to play the game just fine yesterday after the patch. But today she's been unable to stay in a lobby. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but I wasn't sure where to ask. I tried on my XBOX, and was able to load into lobbies just fine. The game loads fine otherwise, and I can see her online and in the lobby. She's also able to spend bloodpoints. But whenever she loads into a lobby, she gets kicked out. She even tried her husband's account, and wasn't able to load into a match on his account either. She can load into a custom lobby, and it's fine. But anything else — killer, event, normal mode, doesn't work. She even tried on a second XBOX, but she keeps getting the message "Disconnected From Host"

Comments