Did anyone else not get the 600k compensation yesterday?

I play on PS5, and yesterday when the compensation blood points came out I went to my mail and tried to claim it, it said it was already claimed, but I didn't receive any of the blood points. I've been trying since yesterday with support, but none of the codes they gave me work in the store! Any information regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Comments

  • I got the 600k, but those Blood Moon codes still aren't working for me (on PC) so something is definitely fubar

  • I'll try support again once the bug fix patch comes out.

  • I got them on Series X no issue, I know that doesn't help you a whole lot but might suggest its more platform specific.

    @brewingtea said:

    I got the 600k, but those Blood Moon codes still aren't working for me (on PC) so something is definitely fubar

    Blood moon codes? Mind me asking what they are? Been a long week haven't seen any codes floating around.

  • I received the bloodpoint compensation with no issue.