Ghoul giving -90% hindered status permamently

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Like above the ghoul used his power on me o a hill and since then I basically coudlnt move becasue hindered status effect was so strong. He didnt have any add ons or perks that could cause this effect, the only thing is that he caught me on the hill.

Platform: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I was on a hill

2. Ghoul used his power on me catching but without biting

3. Hindered status effect that lasted permamently even after unhooking till I died

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kythe-enQew

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • The file is too big… Dear lord I…I know the game runs poorly but even this forum

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • Should I send entire folder or just the file?

  • Just the file, thank you.