Ken Kaneki vs DBD Killers
Been awhile since I've been here but I am curious on something and need other people to figure this idea out.
If Ken fight each DBD killer, would Ken win?
I'm asking because someone thinks that Ken stomps on every killer that's in DBD.
But I have doubt, I think characters like Vecna, Dracula and possibly Albert Whesker could have a chance against him.
So just list a bunch of killers and explain why Ken would win or be defeated by each killer. I'm just curious.
Comments
Not much of a Tokyo Ghoul guy so I'm mostly relying on my knowledge of the other characters here. Quick rules, 1. It doesn't matter if someone's immortal, "defeating" means a win, 2. No entity interference allowed, so original characters get to keep their Powers and physical states but not the Trial's supernatural strength, and licensed characters go back to how they normally are. 3. These characters chronologically are still from when they got snatched, so Kaneki's not using future powerups deeper into Tokyo Ghoul.
The short version is that under those rules, IMO Kaneki is the ~6th strongest Killer in lore, with Vecna, Dracula, Dredge, Sadako and Wesker from strongest to weakest beating him. If you remove Rule #3 and say Kaneki gets all his future powers from TG, he would absolutely beat Wesker, I don't personally think he'd graduate to beating the others. The specific list is below:
Hopefully, someone has fun reading all that!
IDK about Ken but Goku solos the whole roster so…
I think you put Dracula too high, a usual person defeated him several times in a row without any problems, his powers at level of nemesis, in best case
You are mostly right. Killers like Dracula, Vecna and Sadako definitely beat Kaneki, but Wesker has a chance only if you use the version of Kaneki in the game. Wesker could rival Post Jason Kaneki, but considering he revives a massive power boost shortly after by cannibalizing other ghouls, Wesker wouldn’t stand a chance, and that’s not to mention Kaneki’s later forms, like the Dragon.