Blood Generators do not give objective points

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Completing a blood generator as survivor gives you 0 points in the objective category

PLATFORM: Xbox Series X

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I had a match where I completed 2 blood generators and ended up dying. In the tally screen I looked at my points and it said I had 0 objective points despite completing 2 blood generators

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I can second this. I completed one whole blood generator alone and endgame had 0 objective points. First screenshot shows the points I should've had in the top right immediately after finishing the generator. Second shows endgame points.

    1000008343.jpg 1000008342.jpg
  • SSame Thing just happened to me in 2 games i played in the last 30 mins

    1000000543.jpg 1000000544.jpg
  • I was about to post this here too. Im not getting any points even finishing 3 blood generators last match!

    And of course, any pip after a few matches… So nice that the events is not worth to play.

    20250410022023_1.jpg DeadByDaylight.log

    here are my logs too