Twins kill switch fast pls

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: You use Viktor = you lose. You will be stuck in the view of Viktor for the all match. The surv who have Viktor on his back can't throw him away.

PLATFORM: Steam ( but i guess it's occured on all plateform )

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Just had the same issue, it does not happen every game to me but often enough that its unplayable

    Victor Spectator bug

  • This content has been removed.
  • I just had the issue happen to me, on the second time I latched onto a survivor.

    a previous match with the Twins went OK, but many of my launches didn't connect, because Victor slides off instead of latching.

    I had the Victor POV bug happen 2 days ago, tho, on haddonfield, on my first latch.

    Agreed, unplayable, big sad.

  • I had this issue as well - stuck staring at an Ash's back the whole match and he was forced to die to EGC

  • I've been having the "Victor not latching on although the survivor was clearly hit" bug for a few days now as well. Also sometimes Victor will just hit nothing & the jump will fail.

    Today, for the first time, I also had the bug described above with Victor latching onto a Jane, her being unable to crush him (she died to the EGC) & me being unable to do anything apart from watching Victor.

    So it doesn't happen every match, but when it does… it ruins the match for everyone.