Invisible Zombies at Nemesis
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: We Played against Nemesis on Midwitch today and he had Invisible Zombies.
What the ######### is that bug or hack?
PLATFORM: Steam
Tagged:
Declined
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: We Played against Nemesis on Midwitch today and he had Invisible Zombies.
What the ######### is that bug or hack?
PLATFORM: Steam
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a bug on certain addon.
Happened to me just now on Swamp map playing on Steam too. You can hear them but they are completely invisible
There's a video on it, the addons are Depleted Ink Ribbon and Tyrant Gore. I had this issue yesterday. Couldn't see the zombies except when they walked through grass, but when I pallet stunned it, it came back as a normal zombie that I could see. Video below isn't mine, but it does walk through the Nemesis Invis Zombie issue.
https://youtu.be/DnUX9TLdDrU
Not-see Zombies amirite?