The Charity Case is here!
On PS4! In the UK! (And possibly other places). Ordering now...
On PS4! In the UK! (And possibly other places). Ordering now...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMFG FINALLY!
-Cough-USGotTheirCaseABitAgo-Cough-
cough we got it a while ago cough
-Cough-I'mmaConsolePleb-Cough-
Cough same coughs harder
@ToxicFengM1n
-Cough-We are probably -Cough Cough- Getting annoying -Coughs my life away-
This is why you wash clothing obtained from charity shops.
coughs while in grave yeah I think so Coughs really hard
So, that was a lie....
EU ps4 had no charity skins as of last night.
Correct me if I'm wrong!
EDIT: I was wrong, friend sent me a message informing me that these were in the store now!