The Knight's status affliction addons don't work when a guard damages a survivor in a locker

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Knight addons Broken Hilt and Blacksmith's Hammer do not apply their effects if a survivor being hunted by a guard gets damaged after jumping in a locker (ie. after the guard pulls them out of the locker and then hits them).

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Play against the Knight with Broken Hilt/Blacksmith's Hammer
  2. Get detected by a guard (doesn't matter which one)
  3. Go in a locker and let the guard pull you out and damage you
  4. Broken Hilt/Blacksmith's Hammer do not work

VIDEO:

(Sorry I messed up my audio settings so the video is silent, but in the first clip I get pulled out of the locker and then damaged by the guard and the addons don't work, then next I get hit by a guard normally and they worked as normal.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQwjN0inmH8

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments