Can they? Sure. Is it a good idea? Probably not. Unbreakable is just going to give you an extra 25% recovery speed since No Mither already lets you recover from downed.
If you have to combine no mither with another perk, it should be tenacity, not unbreakable.
When I was doing the No Mither challenge, I would always use Tenacity since if a killer slugs you for a second. They will sometimes lose me and result in me recovering from dying state. You should try the combo!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can they? Sure. Is it a good idea? Probably not. Unbreakable is just going to give you an extra 25% recovery speed since No Mither already lets you recover from downed.
I agree with @Peanits
If you have to combine no mither with another perk, it should be tenacity, not unbreakable.
its a combo that works, but running it you will be ruined fast cause of it