Archived
Archived
Archived
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's a bit dumb for people to argue that "oh he just released, so you can't judge him yet!" about the Ghoul. I was playing all day yesterday and 80% of my matches were Ghouls. He is clearly unbalanced, he needs some balance optimization. And I think this is further backed by people saying he hasn't changed much since the beta. Nearly every round I get is just the Ghoul and the only counter that I've figured out is doing a 180 around him so he doesn't hit me.
I've recently gotten back into the game recently after taking like a year break. The game has not changed for survivors, it's still frustrating and sometimes unenjoyable. And I have a feeling there is some of that frustration and unenjoyability for Killer mains too. The developers really need to figure this out, hopefully that 2025 roadmap is the way to go.