Clown in 8.6.0
Did clown got shadow-nerfed/bugged in this patch? When throwing bottles immediately, I've noticed increase between the button press and toss itself, has anyone noticed this or is it just me?
Did clown got shadow-nerfed/bugged in this patch? When throwing bottles immediately, I've noticed increase between the button press and toss itself, has anyone noticed this or is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing with oni, there was some kind of delay that was not mentioned anywhere
Yeah, I've tested Oni yesterday as well, not only there's a weird delay, but now you can't spam M2 to charge his power, they've added cooldown to it and you're forced to move forward a little after pressing M2, which makes it feel more clunky…
Just hoping they'll notice it and at least address these bugs/nerfs/changes.