[Wrong text]: Sconto – Antialiasing – Graphics, Options

Description: When I click on the “Option” button, i select this entry called as “Graphics”, here there are some different option and i select this entry called as “Anti-aliasing”. If i click on the submenu, i can see a wrong text into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change into english, i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

  1. I launch the game on the Steam launcher
  2. I’m awaiting to loading the game
  3. I click on the Option button
  4. Here the game appears different options and i click on the “Graphics”
  5. here there are some different option and i select this entry called as “Anti-aliasing”
  6. If i click on the submenu, i can see a wrong text into italian language (Screenshot 1)
  7. If i change into english, i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)

1.a)Wrong text: “Sconto”

English translation: “Off”

Right text: “Off”

Platform: Steam Launcher

Language: italian

Version game: 8.6.0

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.04.02 - 22.04.37.23.png

Image 2 =>

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.04.02 - 22.12.32.43.png

I hope which this wrong text will be fixed very soon.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments