When will the inability to join the game on console platforms be fixed?
i was very hyped for this update and have had auric cells saved up just for this chapter and even set a timer for 5 minutes when it was announced to be released in that time on the official live stream. But now I sit here on my xbox spamming the A button on the main screen you see when booting up the game hoping eventually it'll stop displaying the "cannot connect to online services. Please try again later. Error code 8,001" and let me in, all my excitement subsided and now I'm just sad as I scroll through the dbd reddit watching as people enjoy the update. And I know full well it's not a network problem on my end because for 1, my network and internet are performing just fine, for Christ sakes I have an Ethernet cable, and 2 and most importantly, this is reported on in mass on the dbd subreddit which the mods there are deleting posts mentioning it. I really was excited and happy for this update and have been believing that behavior have really been turning a new leaf lately slowly but surely starting with listening to the community. But this is just beyond negligible especially considering how long it's been going on for, it's been almost an hour maybe even has been an hour since the update released and I still can not play it. This is very disappointing and disheartening.
Comments