Flashbangs have once again been “fixed”

IMG_2577.jpeg

Taken directly from the 8.6.0 patch notes, I’m still not taking off Lightborn, I have been told this stupid perk has been fixed 4 separate times in the span of about 5 months, they are still broken, so until I see actual proof they are actually for real working as intended I am not taking off the direct hard counter

And even then I’m probably still not taking Lightborn off anyway because not getting my downs robbed by some jackass with a grenade is quite nice

Comments

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KAJDQY30Z2QC/img-2577.jpeg

    Taken directly from the 8.6.0 patch notes, I’m still not taking off Lightborn, I have been told this stupid perk has been fixed 4 separate times in the span of about 5 months, they are still broken, so until I see actual proof they are actually for real working as intended I am not taking off the direct hard counter

    And even then I’m probably still not taking Lightborn off anyway because not getting my downs robbed by some jackass with a grenade is quite nice

    This change is the more important one for flashbangs:

    • Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to clip into Killers during the pickup animation.

    The big problem with flashbangs was you could face a wall, but a survivor could walk inside the killer model and drop a flashbang. That no longer should be possible.