Dredge Nightfall did not darken my screen on survivor (potentially related to Field Recorder)

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was playing against a Dredge who was using the Field Recorder addon. When I finished the last generator, Field Recorder activated Nightfall, but my screen did not darken and I retained normal vision for the entire Nightfall. The other effects of Nightfall still worked (ie. killer was undetectable and had faster teleport speed), and the HUD icons showed the Nightfall timer.

This is a theory, but I believe this may have happened because Nightfall progress had been charged to 85% (triggering the global sound warning + screen effect) and this occurred right as Nightfall activated from the addon, causing it not to work properly.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Played against Dredge with Field Recorder
  2. I completed the last generator right as Nightfall generation charged to 85% progress
  3. My screen did not darken during Nightfall
Nightfall bug.png

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments