Did the Blood Moon event get canceled?
Ive been in and out of hospital for cancer treatments so I am trying to figure out if its been canceled or I just missed it? I cannot find anything about it except the roadmap.
Ive been in and out of hospital for cancer treatments so I am trying to figure out if its been canceled or I just missed it? I cannot find anything about it except the roadmap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More info on the blood moon on April 2nd
Tune into their livestream on April 2nd 11am ET to gain more information on the event. Usually when they do info on events during a livestream it will release about 2 weeks after. I would expect the event to go live sometime between April 15-17.