Animations + Camera Movement
So for awhile I've noticed that animations have been better and a bit worse for survivors and killers. But I don't want to be too picky about all of this I just wanted to let the Devs know what i think of the animations and what they could do. For instance the main one for me when it comes to killer animations is them breaking the pallets or kicking the generators. Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/86ih8h/bring_back_the_old_pallet_breaking_animation/
That's the old pallet breaking animation on the left and the right is the newer one we have. The old one looked more evil and powerful like the killer wasn't to be messed with and meant business. You felt powerful and satisfied when breaking a pallet or other things etc. Now they look like puppets/robots kicking things and hooking survivors weirdly no offense. I think there should be more camera movement and it should look like they are really moving their body's when they break pallets and hook survivors. Even certain killers hitting a survivor looks kinda funny more than spoopy cool. Freddy's pallet animations isn't even still in the game when he breaks a pallet, that was a bug ever since he was released sadly, but even that one looks a bit sloppy. I just hope they could revert the pallet and breaking gens change and even update the animations to look more real and better. Thing is too, I know they can they are very good with their animations from time to time. I just hope sooner or later they could. I want to feel very powerful as a killer again when it comes to animations. ![]()
![]()
Comments