Any The Spirit advice or tips?
I usually play other killers a lot so I never had time to try to master The Spirit. She's the only one I haven't played a lot of. Any tips you guys/gals could give me would be much appreciated.
I usually play other killers a lot so I never had time to try to master The Spirit. She's the only one I haven't played a lot of. Any tips you guys/gals could give me would be much appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
P.S I already know how her ability works and her stats so mainly just how to use her ability effectively.
If you play Legion, it's like the opposite of their frenzy.
Spirit is one of the easier killers to play. The hardest part is learning the mind games.
If you can do that, you'll be golden.