Wesker's hook/chest blocking his way on Hawkins

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: On Hawkins national lab, chest and hook, both in that spot are blocking him from moving through the corridor aka Wesker getting fat shamed(It's crazy because he is a slim guy, you know? ) To get to that yellow gen, you need to go all the way around the map, because all the doors are locked there. I imagine you not being able to go through is not intended.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: This occured because of the bad chest/hook placement. I Remember experiencing something like this a while ago with Nemesis, just posting this so i don't need to experience this again in the future. It is frustrating to lose a generator that's in front of you simply because you can't get to it on time.

VIDEO:I got a screenshot.

381210_2.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments